Thursday 13 April 2017

Mouse problem

Mickey mouse has taken up residence in my kitchen. Though there is little evidence of the cheeky little rodent, he has been spotted by both me and my PAs, albeit fleetingly.

One of my PAs is a very practicably minded no-nonsense young woman who has no compunction with slaughtering any wildlife that crosses her path. With this she laid a couple of traps in the kitchen overnight. The traps used are the small boards with an adhesive surface, loaded with a particularly tasty lump of Cheddar cheese – this while I’m going through the starvin’ Marvin phase of my diet.

Unfortunately, this means of rodent riddance hasn’t worked. Not only did we discover the cheese missing, but Mickey has also done a moody with the trap. Not a sign of cheese, trap or Mickey.

Back to the drawing board. I’m beginning to feel like Wile E Coyote. Before I resort to the Acme Corporation for a solution, do any of my Facebook friends know of any non-lethal ways of capturing mice?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tags